Many people think that Epcot is not for kids but it is! It used to be that you received a Duffy cut out on a stick that you colored and added things to as you worked your way around the world. You were able to interact with cast members from those countries and have some fun in the meantime.
Recently they updated the interactions. Now you get a Ziploc bag at each country from the cast member with art supplies and collectible cards in each. I think that the opportunity for your children to interact with someone from another country and ask questions about that country is an amazing opportunity for your children! And yes, for you.
Here is the official Disney list of locations:
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)
- Enjoy and go explore the world!!