How can I help you? Good question.
People often ask me, “what exactly do you do?”.
My response is simple – I help you plan your days in the parks, so you have more fun and less stress!
How do I best help you? I get to know you by coming to your home, meeting at a local coffee shop, or connecting over the phone – whichever is best and most convenient for YOU.
My services for planning a trip to Disney include, but are not limited to:
- Making your dining reservations
- Making your fastpasses (ride reservations)
- Creating an itinerary for each day you are in the parks
- Educating you on how to use the My Disney Experience App
- I am available for questions, comments or issues while at Disney
- Face to face meetings (or phone calls if you prefer) to discuss the steps as we go along
- Special help requests specific to you and your needs
- **I am also available to once you get back from Disney to learn how to complete your Memory Maker photos
I can provide all of these services or just a few – whatever fits YOUR needs. If you prefer, I even have a “pick my brain session” where we can sit and chat for 30 or 60 minutes and you can ask me your questions.