Embarking on a Disney World adventure with teens brings a unique thrill to the experience. To make the most of your visit, ensure you include these must-see and do rides that cater to the interests and energy of your teenage companions.
1. Space Mountain – Magic Kingdom:
- Begin your exhilarating journey at Magic Kingdom with Space Mountain. This iconic indoor roller coaster takes you on a space-themed adventure in the dark. The twists, turns, and cosmic ambiance make it a top choice for teens seeking an adrenaline rush. Make sure to go early or use the Genie+.
2. Avatar Flight of Passage – Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Head to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for a cutting-edge experience on Avatar Flight of Passage. This 3D flying simulator immerses riders in the breathtaking world of Pandora. The realism and innovation of this ride make it a favorite among teens and adults alike. If staying on site then go for early hours if off-site then consider purchasing the Individual Lightning Lane for this ride to avoid wasting time standing in line.
3. Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers an unforgettable experience with the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster. Teaming up with Aerosmith, this high-speed indoor coaster propels you through twists and inversions while jamming to a rocking soundtrack. It’s a must for teens seeking thrills and music combined. If traveling with older kids you can use the single rider line to save time.
4. Test Track – EPCOT:
- EPCOT introduces Test Track, where your teens can design their own virtual concept car and then test it on an exhilarating outdoor track. The speed and creativity involved in this attraction make it an engaging experience for teenagers fascinated by technology and design. This is another great ride to use the single rider line if age appropriate.
5. Expedition Everest – Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- For an expedition filled with twists, turns, and a touch of mystery, head to Expedition Everest. This roller coaster at Disney’s Animal Kingdom takes you on a thrilling journey through the Himalayas, encountering the fabled Yeti along the way. It’s an adventure-packed ride that appeals to the daring spirit of teens. Again, single rider line is great to use and save time. Use your Genie+ for something else.
6. Tower of Terror – Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios boasts the Tower of Terror, a drop-tower ride that combines suspense and thrills. Teens will enjoy the Twilight Zone-inspired storyline as they plummet in an elevator-style drop sequence, creating an unforgettable experience. I recommend going early to this ride to avoid waits.
Transitioning from one park to another, these rides ensure a diverse and exciting experience for teens at Disney World. Remember to utilize the FastPass+ system to minimize wait times and maximize your time enjoying these thrilling attractions. With these must-see rides, your Disney World vacation with teens promises to be an adventure filled with excitement and lasting memories.
Disney World adventure with teens brings a unique thrill to the experience that I can help you navigate. Let’s talk today to set up your best game plan.