The following is a list my Disney services that I provide my clients:
- Face to Face meeting to get to know you and your family’s likes and dislikes. Learn what you want to accomplish while at Disney
- Initial 30-minute conversation free. This is an opportunity to sit down in person or on the phone and learn about planning at Disney
- Help to make dining reservations so you don’t have to
- Assistance with Fastpass reservations to create a better itinerary for you and your family
- My Disney Experience App tutorial so you are prepared and relaxed when you enter the parks
- Tips and Tricks based on my own personal experiences and practices
- Consultations- pick my brain with your questions. You can sit face to face or over the phone to ask me your Disney questions
- And much more
- I customize the services to fit your personal wants and needs
- Travel Agent Services for resorts, dining plans and tickets
Price for my services is based upon:
- How far in advanced booked, the earlier you book the more you can save
- On site or off site accommodations
- Size of party
- Number of meet ups we have
- Number of days you are in the parks
We provide Disney AND Travel Services for Disney or Beyond!
- Disney vacations and travel
- Cruises through many different cruise lines
- Vacation packages
- Resort and air packages
We provide Vacation Research Services
- Let me do the research on what to do and see while you are on vacation
- I research so you don’t have to for your must do’s and find those extra special and out of the way places and things to do!
- Options include Disney and travel services
On line class available: Purchase the 5 Easy Step Planning for your vacation at Disney for only $99!
Class is lifetime membership with up to date information to plan your Disney vacation all in one place!